Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bu-By March

Here are the last pics I have from March of my fabulous kiddos, that is until I find the Easter egg dying pics.

M LOVES her backpack. J has one that he brings to preschool, and M clued in pretty quickly that taking your backpack with you is the big kid thing to do. She got this one for Christmas and it has hardly been left home alone since.

And that's a coin purse she's holding. But she just thinks it's a super-cool plastic butterfly.

Ok, J is a skinny little man. He is naturally a thin kid, plus he is totally obsessed with exercise and has a nice little boy six pac. But he is not a shortie, so when he wears pants that are long enough for him, they're too big in the waist. I finally found a belt for him, but on the last notch it's only as tight as his pants. I guess I need to feed him more ice cream and hope he gets fat enough for his pants to stay up.


I looked up from taking pics of the kids and this is what I saw.

Isn't he looking all sweet and sugaree? : )

And then the last member of our little family tried to charge me.

But I held my ground and she dodged away at the last second.

I don't know how anyone gets a nice picture of two year olds. They know you want something out of them, and being in the terrible-two state they are in, they rebel against you and secretly laugh behind your back.


But almost four year olds and somewhat well trained dogs, and sometimes even husbands usually cooperate pretty well and may even give you 5.3 seconds to take a couple of pictures.




Yay! March is done, and now I'm only 1.5 months behind. Coming soon...April.

No comments: