Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Friday, May 30, 2008

Fieldtrip!

Remember when you were little and you got a chance to go on a field trip and it was the coolest thing in the whole wide world?!? I got to go on one with J and that was his totally innocent enthusiastic attitude. We packed a lot into a few short hours starting at the police department. We started inside where the kids got to sit and sit and check out the strange contrast between the cement building and the lush green foliage.

Then we walked around the back of the building where a very nice police lady pulled up in her police car and told the kids all about it. She showed them where the bad guys sit, the radar that catches speeders, where she keeps her gun, and of course the siren. Yep, it was loud.


And then they got to climb through the back seat. J, if you're ever in the back seat of a police car again...


Afterwards we headed to the grocery store where we say behind the scenes and got a snack, then to the bowling ally. Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: