Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Back!

I haven't made a post for a million years! I've been crazy bad morning sick (did you know I'm 13 weeks pregnant?) so the camera hasn't been coming out of the bag all that much, then in the middle of all the feeling horrible my computer tried to up and die on me. Nathan, my knight in dorky glasses, has temporarily revived it for me, but it may be at the end of its busy life.

For a while there I was sick all the time and couldn't even keep my house halfway clean or get to the grocery store. And my kids loved the chance to run amuck and take full advantage of Mommy lying around on the couch. But life is finally feeling normal again. I'm so excited to be getting things done, like shopping for real food and playing games with the kids.

I went to my baby check up appointment today, listened to the heart beat, and found out that my thyroid is high (probably caused by baby hormones) which makes you extra morning sick. So I was glad to find out I'm not just a total wuss who can't handle something women have been going through for forever. So things are going good in that department and in four weeks we get to see if it's a boy or a girl!

Which brings me to the point of this post...exactly one month ago today the entire Hanberg clan was in town, including their new grandbaby. And what to do when your whole big family is in the same house and Jennifer is there for dinner with her camera bag? ...why take pictures of course. So it's taken forever and a day to get them done and I'm feeling horribly bad about that (I told them it would take a while to get through them while I was sick, but I didn't think it would be a whole month), but here are some of my favorites.





I love what all the smoke in the air was doing to the sun.




I think Johnathan took his "real" smile a bit too far : )


I love this one!


Then we tried to get some of the "grands" of the family, but that baby was just all tuckered out and fussy and you could see the sympathy in grandma's face.






And some of my favorites are of the kids just playing in the yard after we were done.




Now I took these way back when the fires were first burning and the air was super duper smokey. As we were leaving the sun was setting and the sky was crazy orange and colorful. Pretty.


1 comment:

mhanberg said...

Jennifer,
Those are so cute! Thank you for taking them even though you weren't feeling well. You're a trooper!!!