Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anyone know how to bottle yummy smells?

What to do on a Sunday afternoon when you children are restless and have already helped you pick up toys, do the dishes, finish a craft and are still bored? Dry apples of course.

J LOVES the apple cutter and is suddenly old enough to use it by himself, well, besides sticking the apples onto the big ol' prongs, which I'm sure he could figure out, but I didn't feel like a trip to the ER today. Look at that concentration.


Then we dipped them in lemon water so they wouldn't turn brown.


Then we dried them on a dishcloth. M liked to help with this part.


Then she'd hand them to J and he'd lay them out on the tray.


Time to cut some more.


And sprinkle with cinnamon.


Six hours later...mmmmmm good! And, my house smells edible.

No comments: