Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Floor Bed

M is getting so old so fast. Less than a month after she turned 2 she started crawling out of her crib. She took a good 6 months longer than her big brother, which is funny because she is our little climbing monkey with no fear of heights. On this particular night I had put her back in her crib a few times before she settled in...she just hadn't settled where I thought she had. I found her with her pillow and blanket on the floor.

No comments: