Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Friday, October 3, 2008

Messy Beds and "Naps"

I'll admit it. I am horrible at making my bed...although not as bad as I use to be. I've been forced into making it about three days a week now. See, back in the days when it was "my bed" the sheets and blankets stayed where I put them. They would be nicely laid out, I'd climb in and sleep, and when I got up in the morning they were basically in the same place they started. Then I got married and that whole scenario changed completely. Nathan has a talent for messing up the covers. I'll wake up in the middle of the night with either no covers on me at all or completely buried and sweating because in his unconscious state he decided he was hot or cold. And he does this crazy weird thing in his sleep where he manages to pull the flat sheet out from under all the other blankets and throw it on the floor. How does he do that while under the covers and leave the rest of the blankets behind??? So you see, after a few days our bed is just a twisted mess and I have to pull everything straight and tuck and wedge all I can under the mattress so I still have covers on me after an hour of being in bed. Which brings me to the point...

...my kids seem to be attracted to my neatly made bed. As soon as it is fluffed and smoothed, they climb right in and "take a nap". A nap that messes up the covers almost as badly as Nathan. I have to guard my bedroom just to keep it made. So today they "napped" for a bit with party blowers.





And M was strangely in the mood to pose for me today. I just wish I had her in a cute outfit and ponytails. Or at least pants.

No comments: