Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Monday, October 6, 2008

Spa Kids

Last Saturday while all the husbands were busy some of us mommies decided to get together for a kids-allowed girls night. Our friend Christy has this great pool and spa that the kids of course LOVE and would have stayed in all night if we had let them. Almost all of them would have anyway. M likes to take a quick dip and then run laps.





J lost his water wings, but his friend had a pair for him to borrow. After climbing out of the spa I made him stop to take a few pics and he was cold.




It's hard to believe last summer he'd throw a fit if we forced him into the water and now we can't keep him out. He jumps right in and thinks it's the coolest thing to go all the way under. He uses floaties this year, but I'm betting next summer he'll learn to swim.

Poor Jen in the middle of all those splashy kids.

And look at all these cuties we all got to hang out with.










Then we ate pizza and caramel corn and didn't get home to almost 10 that night and they were exhausted. It's just too bad they didn't sleep in the next morning.

No comments: