Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jared's Birthday, the evening


Don't they totally look like they just love each other to death? It's a deceptive picture. They fight all the time...in between short moments of loving each other to death. As I type Jared is sitting on top of Madie saying, "I hate you...no I love you!". Then she cries, then laughs, then cries again.

Guess what that folded blanket he is holding is.

It's his birthday present. No, not the blanket. I forgot to wrap it (yes, just like my mom) so I wrapped it in a blanket, just like Jared does every other day when he gives me "presents".

It's his first video game. He hasn't had a huge interest in gaming yet, so we got a kiddish one off the clearance rack to see how it went. We wanted to get Mario Kart, but the game seems to be hiding from us. We saved his skate board for his party that weekend, but I don't have any pictures of that because I'm a dork and I forgot to put my memory card back in my camera. The deceptive thing still takes the picture and previews it for you, but when you go back to look again...they're gone! (sniffle, sniffle) He LOVED the skate board.

And then Madie did a silly little dance that made Nathan wonder.

No comments: