Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Trip, Day 1


Guess what these two munchkins are waiting around for.




Our trip to Utah!

They were seriously so good! They helped me pack and got their own carry-on bags ready with quiet toys and snacks, then they just played and were all excited to head out to the airport where Grandma Susie was meeting us. That's right people, my mother in law got up early in the morning, hopped on a plane, flew here, waited around in the airport for us to arrive, then helped us check in, get through security and onto the plane and flew back with us. How nice was that!?! There is just no way I could handle flying by myself with a small baby, an often times cranky three year old and keep an eye out for Jared all at the same time. So thank you, thank you, thank you Susie! You're my hero. And we had a great time!

Our trip pics to come...



1 comment:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

wow. that's really nice of her. everyone needs a grandma like that. i know we sure could have used the help when we flew recently!