Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our Trip, Day 3

On this day we visited Temple Square in Salt Lake City. My poor kids were so worn out from the day before and I still dragged them out to see it. I hadn't been there since I was a kid and really wanted to check it out.

Here is Jared all ready to go.


And this pic pretty much sums up the whole day. Jared in a pretty good mood, Madie on the verge of tears.




We didn't get to go in the tabernacle because they were doing rehearsals, but we did go into another beautiful building with a giant pipe organ and awesome details. Here's the ceiling.


Madie and I went and sat by ourselves for a bit to try and cheer her up.




Jared was such a good sport.


And Abby is happy 98% of the time.


We sat down on a flower bed retaining wall to feed the baby and this is what I saw when I looked up. Pretty.


Of course we checked out the visitors center. The kids weren't too interested, but I liked it.


And then we went to check out the temple. There was construction and we had to walk around to the far side of it to get close. The kids were tired and Madie had to ride on my back most of the way, but I'm glad they hung in there so I could see it.


These steps were crazy steep and the doors were GIANT!


It was really nice seeing the temple, then Grandma Susie took us out for a yummy lunch!


The next day we spent getting ready for our camping trip family reunion and picking up Nathan from the airport. Pictures of that to come.

1 comment:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that picture of the ceiling is really pretty. also i love all the shots in the collage at the end of the post. nice job!