Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Friday, September 4, 2009

Real Food

Abby turned six months and it was time to start her on some solid food. Funny thing is, she's our chunkiest baby, but didn't really have any interest in food. She didn't act like she hated it, but she wouldn't really eat it either. We started with rice cereal, tried fruit a few days later, but when she didn't want either, we went for pudding. And pudding she liked. A lot. A lot, a lot. So after she figured out that food can be yummy she'd eat a bit of the "real" baby food for us.

Waiting for her first bite.
This is the first high chair we've ever owned. We've never had room before so we used the boosters you strap onto your kitchen chairs. The high chair wins my vote. Deciding factor: wheels

Hmmm, what's this?

Sure, I'll try some.



Mom, what are you trying to do to me?


I'm now making our own baby food. Way easier than I thought it would be and she likes it. Can't say I blame her for not being all that into the jarred stuff. It's gross.

2 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

i love abby's adorable dress (or is it a shirt?) it's really cute!!

Lindy Leigh said...

Cute!

I made my own baby food when Angel was a baby...I have to say though...the canned bananas were pretty good ;) But I was way happier with her eating homemade.