Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Building Houses

This year I bought a ginger bread house kit. The super cool part was the house was already assembled for us. All we had to do was decorate! And the smart put-together-ers of this kit must have known my kids would eat half the candy during the decorating process, so they included enough to fill tummies and decorate the house.


The roof was my favorite part to decorate.


After we were done we decided to take a picture with it. It was hard to do. Getting their heads close to each other and the house and looking at the camera at the same time takes coordination.

My kids are lacking in that department.

In a funny way.



And yes, Madie is wearing her swim suite, in December. It's her chill out at home outfit.

No comments: