Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pre Christmas

My mother in law sent the kids Christmas presents in 2 big cardboard boxes. It was almost like Christmas morning pulling all the packages wrapped in pretty wrapping paper out. And then we noticed some of the tags said open now. Yippee!!! So the kids tore into them and they pulled out the cutest Christmas outfits. The big kids stripped down then and there in the middle of the living room and put on parts of their outfits. Then I made them take them off and put them away to keep them pretty for the coming Sunday. Ya, I'm a mean mama like that.


That adorable flower headband came with Abby's green dress that, no, she's not wearing. And the blue of Madie's dress is gorgeous!


Jared was in a horrible mood! He only put on the vest and left the matching blue dress shirt on the floor (check out the left side of the pic).


But the girls were happy to be in the spot light.

Thanks for the awesome outfits Grandma Susie!

No comments: