Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Water

From time to time Madie begs and begs for a water bottle and when I finally give in she takes about 3 big gulps then puts the rest of it in the fridge. And like her big sister, Abby is loving water bottles too. She snuck this one out of the fridge without Madie noticing.













And while we're on the subject of Abby, here are a few pictures of her at a play date from my friend Shaunika.






I love it!

1 comment:

Kayla Moore said...

Abby has changed a TON since ive seen her last. It will be so weird to see how much they have grown in June.