Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

angry/goofy/normal/silly

I so very much enjoy when all three of my kids are in happy, goofy moods. It doesn't happen all that often, being that one of my kids is like an emotional pre teen already, but on this day we were all in happy -go-lucky moods.

Abby was being sneaky, and as it turned out, learned a new trick. She's leaned how to use anything and everything to give her enough height to cause some trouble, like pulling pens out of drawers.

She was very proud of herself.

Then Madie decided she was a monster.

I know what you're thinking...she acts like monster all the time, what's new?

But really, this time she was pretending to be a monster.

Beware of those three foot tall, pastel dress wearing, pink fish pen eating monsters. They'll nip at your knees then whack your butt.


And Jared played a little game of guess what emotion I'm acting out.

He's very good at Pouty, don't you think? He practices it a lot. He practices Happy a lot too.

Then Abby decided to show me her one emotion she shares with us 90% of the time.

Happy.


From the moment Abby started crawling I realized she knew she could check out the pictures on the screen on the camera. I would take one picture, and she would crawl right over to take a look at it. Today she decided to skip the crawling step and just sit in my lap, expecting me to take a picture and show it to her right away. So I thought, why not get a few of us together.


I till need to work on growing my arms out another two inches.





I even managed to convince my mini pre teen to join us.


Jared didn't want to squeeze in, but he did want me to take some pictures of myself acting out whatever emotion he called out.

Angry!


Goofy


Normal (I'm so glad he thinks I'm normal sometimes.)


Silly face. Apparently that and goofy are different.


And then their tummy's called to them and we stopped the angry/goofy/normal/silly faces for snack.

1 comment:

Shaunika said...

Seriously...you're so weird! YOU CRACK ME UP!