Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

I can't believe that this little girl...







...is now this two year old little girl.




Abby has been the sweetest little girl in the whole wide world and even after 2 years she's as charming as ever. She loves kisses and snuggling and lately, yelling no and running away...but she did just turn two, after all.

We had a little party at home for her.

With cake!




We gave her a scooter that she LOVES. Now she won't have to steal her sisters anymore.


No comments: