Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Isn't it awesome to have one whole extra day added to the year? You hear people say -If I only had more time- all the time, and now you've got it. So this morning was dedicated to housework. I have folded, picked up, wiped down, vacuumed and the whole nine yards. Then this afternoon will be play time! The kids decided they'd like to go to the park after M's nap which is great because they'll get out all that extra energy that I haven't figured out how to steal from them yet. Then tonight I'm joining the girls for "Girls Night Out", which will of course include ice cream.

Today we also got a fun surprise...a package in the mail from Uncle Peter filled with Mardi Gras beads. He lives right by New Orleans and said he had a bunch of beads and would mail us some of them. So this is just part of his parade booty.




Thanks Peter. The kids think the package was a treasure box!

No comments: