Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Friday, March 13, 2009

Christmas Breakfast, yummm

We had a church Christmas breakfast and Santa came to see the kids.


Jared decide he was brave this year and would sit on Santa's lap and tell him what he wanted for Christmas.


Madie had decided the same thing, but when he walked in the door this is what she did...

Yep, that's her running away from him at full speed.

Even if the kids are terrified I insist on a picture on Santa's lap. But I was sympathetic and didn't make her brave it alone.


She's recovering from the trauma here.

Someone needs a haircut...

I don't know why pretty people don't like getting their picture taken.




All the kids love Kristi! She's so much fun!!!

Choo, choo!

And and actual picture of me and Nathan together.


And a pretty good belly shot about a month before I had Abby.


I love Christmas breakfast with the ward! It's always fun and probably the only time my kids see Santa, so I hope they do it every year.

1 comment:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that was cute. love the belly shot--you looked great!