Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Friday, March 13, 2009

I love these guys!

I love the chance to take photos for other people. It gives me a chance to practice and improve. The only problem is that I'm a really shy person and am still trying to learn and improve my skills, so I'm a little nervous I'll totally blow it a give people really terrible pictures. So I love the chance to take pictures of this family because they're my really good friends and if I totally mess up I can just tell them I goofed and try it again. And they're cute people ta-boot. Some of my favorites from their New Years pictures.























1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the pics! You always do a great job.