Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby Strap

I decided to test out my very limited sewing skills and finagle some sort of grocery cart strap for the baby. I didn't want a big bulky seat cover because I already have enough crap kids stuff in my car and just wanted something I could keep in the diaper bag and not be in the way. Only I didn't see anything for sale like that, so I made my own. And the amazing thing is...it worked!


1 comment:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that's awesome! and your little girl is getting oh so cute!