Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Little Brother and Me

I did a wedding. I don't normally do weddings because they take a lot of time...on the day and with so many photos to go through. But this was for a friend and it was a fun day!

See how much enthusiasm I started out with!



I brought along this goofball to help out.


Ok, that was a mean picture. He's more of a pretty cool little brother.



Me at work.

Thanks for that one Thomas. I'm off to do some sit ups.

And this is me at the end of the day. I got sick. What horrible timing for a nasty cold to sneak up on me.

I look tired and worn, but the flowers sure look pretty! So next time I get really sick and have to go out in public, I'm just going to carry gorgeous flowers around and no one will notice me.

No comments: