Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Monday, December 21, 2009

Bikes and Shoes

Notice anything missing from this picture?


How about this one?


Figured it out yet?


No training wheels!


Jared has a little bit of fear in him that makes it hard for him to venture out and try things that he might fall down while doing, but he was having a brave day and asked for the training wheels off and down the street he rode. He was doing really well, then got nervous a car would come and started getting a little wobbly. But once he gets over his nerves he'll move up to his big bike his friend Wyatt passed down to him. He's so excited!




Madie would be on her bike 24 hours a day if I let her. I'm pretty sure she'd find a way to sleep on it.


This is his "I'm mad at mom because she won't stand in the the middle of the street and look for cars" look.


...and is it weird that I want shoes just like my 5 year old son's?

If anyone spots them in a women's 7.5, send them my way. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Target has some simmilar to that. I think they are on clerance now! I got mine this summer :)