Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Halloween Practice

This was practice for Halloween. I believe they were getting ready for the ward Halloween party. Abby was actually a frog, but I had made this little dress for her out of cute Halloween dish towels from the dollar bin at Target and it was CUTE, if I do say so myself. Jared was Obe One Kenobi, and Madie was a princess of course. We curled her hair and let her wear some makeup and she was super excited.


And not to be partial to one kid over the other...but she was having an extra cute moment.



And I'm lovin' the feather hair clip my friends and I made. Then again, Abby makes just about everything cuter.

No comments: