Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Party, Party, Party!

How awesome is it to have a friend that just volunteers to let you throw a birthday party for your own 2 kids at her house and invite over the whole family and said kid's group of crazy friends and said friend's husband goes through tons of extra work finishing lots of extra outdoor projects just to be ready for your party?

Pretty. Freakn'. Awesome!
















This is the awesome friend! (Hi, Shaunika!)


















Abby was our only kid who actually hung out with us enough to take five thousand pictures.








I love how dirty Abby got by the end of the party!






The End



1 comment:

Shaunika said...

Girl, we had so much fun! Thanks for letting us do this for you guys! We loved it! You know how I can't turn down the opportunity for a good party. When are we going to do the next one? Maybe I should wait till I'm not pregnant anymore.