Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Some Darn Cute Kids

Yes, they're mine (mostly). And yes, that automatically makes me think they're adorable.

But seriously, just look at this cuteness!


That big guy in red might not look like a kid, but he acts like one sometimes. I think we can call him twelve and he wouldn't argue.


Just imagine cute words coming out of this kids mouth. He has a lot of them in there.


And this air drum show was down right adorable!




So are the curls.






This kid is not mine...

...but he turned 14 and I can clearly remember when he was born and came home from the hospital and my family went to my cousins house to see her new cute and adorable little teeny, tiny baby and now he's 14 and I feel slightly old, but think he's still cute anyway...

...and then I looked over at this cute little man of mine who is six already...

...and realized he's going to be 14, like, tomorrow.



(Sigh)

No comments: