Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Girly Rant

These pictures are unPhotoshop'd.



But do I look like this in real life? No, I do not.

The light was hitting my face just perfectly and washed away all my imperfections. See, every time I've been pregnant, I get these brown blotchy spots on my face that basically look like I've been playing in the dirt and then forgot to wash. And they're getting pretty dark the 4th time around here.

Very annoying!

So after I have this baby I'm planning on doing something very untypical of me. I'm going to buy crap to put on my face to fade my dark spots and maybe even see an esthetician for some microdermabrasion.



All on the off chance that my face will get half way back to this and maybe, just maybe, no one will ask me if I have dirt on my face ever again...unless of course I do have dirt on my face. Because that would be ok.

No comments: