Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What else happened in November?

We decorated for Christmas.

And while we were decorating, I was coming down with a sinus/strep/bronchial infection.

Except I didn't know it was a sinus/strep/bronchial infection, I thought it was really bad morning sickness combined with a really bad cold.

It wasn't until three days later when I couldn't even get off the couch to take Jared to school that I thought, "Gee, I think I might need to go to the doctor." Duh. It was yucky bad, but I was happy we had our tree up.







No comments: