Welcome to my blog!

My super awesome husband gave me a super fabulous camera a few years back and I've been hopelessly obsessed and have driven my children crazy with, "look at Mommy" and "you can have a piece of candy if you let me take 5 pictures", ever since. Here are just a few of those moments I steel away from my uber cute kiddos, and a few more moments I occasionaly get to take of other people...to the relief of my family. I do love to practice on anyone who will let me, so if you would like your picture taken let me know!
****************************************************************************************

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Lack of Photoshop Skills

I was messing around in Photoshop and was trying to come up with a faded oldish picture look, which I'm horrible at.

See, it just looks all yellowee. (Yes, yellowee is a word.)


But then I did this, which isn't all faded, but totally sepiatonish (another real word), but I like the look.

Could I replicate the look again now?

No.

No comments: